2. Is the Crucible a Military Bootcamp? The Crucible has nothing at all to do with the military. The Crucible is a rite of passage for men who are striving to become stronger fathers, husbands, leaders and visionaries.
3. What is the Men of War Society? A very active private brotherhood that will last a lifetime. There is nothing like it in the world. It is composed of elite men who have graduated from the Crucible. The Men of War society has grown to hundreds of men and continues to rapidly grow yearly. The Men of War Society holds an annual Gathering and Gala, monthly challenges, daily inter-actions, training protocols, coaching models, masterminds, alliances and much more that is not disclosed to the public.
4. How do I get selected for a Crucible? Submit an application by clicking the blue buttons on this page. You will then enter the selection process. Please be advised that only a small percentage of men are selected.
5. Are you hiring Cadre Coaches? No. We do not hire outside contractors 'cool coaches". ALL of our coaches are hand selected graduates who are later put through extensive training for certification as a black shirt.
6. Can 5 days really change my life? 100% Yes.
7. How far in advance are the Crucibles booked? 5 - 7 months.
8. What is your drop out rate? 36% of men who attend the Crucible drop out.
9. Is the Crucible expensive? We have never had anyone complete the Crucible and say it was expensive. What they received from it was worth 1000 times what they invested.
10. How will the Crucible help me grow my business? The MOW philosophy is work on yourself first and the rest will follow. We have seen men graduate from the Crucible shift their mindset and re-ignite their fire. From there they have scaled their businesses to levels they never thought possible.